A Compassionate Advocate
For Arizona Families
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Domestic Violence
- Mediation / Collaborative Divorce
Ashley Donovan received a B.A. degree in International Affairs from George Washington University in 2004. In 2007, she graduated cum laude from the New England School of Law. While at the New England School of Law she was an Executive Articles Editor of the New England Law Review, and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Spencer Kagan of the Middlesex Family and Probate Court in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Prior to forming Ashley Donovan Law, PLLC in 2013, Ms. Donovan worked for a local firm, where she handled complex divorce, custody, support, and juvenile matters. Ms. Donovan was also a Staff Attorney in the Family Law Unit of Community Legal Services, in downtown Phoenix. While there, she represented indigent clients and victims of domestic violence with problems involving divorce, child custody, pre and post decree modifications, relocation, and child support. In addition to litigation, Ms. Donovan served as an advocate for indigent clients and victims of domestic violence.
Ashley was featured in the September 2008 issue of Arizona Attorney magazine. Ashley serves as a judge pro tempore and regularly mediates family court cases. She performs volunteer work through the Family Law Assistance Program and teaches family law related classes at Fresh Start Women's Foundation. Ashley is the past Chair of the Family Law Rules and Procedures Committee through the State Bar of Arizona. She also previously served on the Board of Directors for Free Arts of Arizona.
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: cum laude
- George Washington University
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: International Affairs
- State Bar of Arizona, Family Law Rules and Procedures Committee, Past Chair
- Fresh Start Women's Foundation
- Past member on Board of Directors for Free Arts of Arizona
- PTO President of daughter's school
- Honorable Spencer Kagan of the Middlesex Family and Probate Court in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Judicial Intern